Do you have any damaged or missing teeth? Perhaps you have a tooth that is misshapen, cracked, broken, chipped, or has a lot of dental work that can make it more susceptible to dental decay. For any of these issues, your smile could be repaired with a custom dental crown from Sunrise Smile Design in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Rick Campbell is highly experienced in using crowns to restore the smile of patients of all ages.
"This by far has been the best dental practice I have ever been employed by. Dr Campbell is so kind , patient and understanding to all patients needs and wants . He has really what it takes to be a good Dentist. Caring and Compassionate"- M.R. / Google / Aug 28, 2020
"I can’t say enough nice things about this office! From Dr. Campbell being extremely skilled, so professional, personable, and just an all around great guy, he make you feel like family. Then Melissa the awesome front office staff and the amazingly thorough hygienists, everyone here rocks and I always look forward to my apt’s w/ this office. -Bodie"- B.H. / Google / Aug 28, 2020
"Very friendly office staff and Dr Cambell was great!"- L.G. / Google / Oct 28, 2020
"Friendly, efficient office. I am very pleased with the service I have received."- L.A. / Google / Oct 27, 2020
"Dr Campbell is very professional...I highly recommend him."- T.F. / Google / Oct 27, 2020
What Are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown is a cap for teeth often made of high-quality porcelain or ceramic. The porcelain crown is placed on top of the damaged tooth. This crown restores the tooth, making it “whole” and healthy again. Some benefits of crowns include the following:
- Dental crowns are custom-made for you so they fit into your smile perfectly.
- The crown is color-matched with your other teeth so it looks just like your other teeth.
- They are made out of high-quality porcelain or ceramic, both of which are very sturdy materials.
- Dental crowns are matched to fit in your smile with size and shape.
- Laugh, smile, and get your photo taken — the dental crowns look completely natural!
Besides fixing damaged teeth, dental crowns also work together really well with other dental procedures to help restore your entire oral health:
- A porcelain crown restores dental implants. This means that after the small titanium rods of the dental implants are placed into your jawbone and take the time they need to fuse with the jawbone, the implants form a “new” tooth root. A porcelain crown is then placed onto the dental implant, creating a “new” tooth to complete your smile.
- A crown can be placed on a tooth that has so much dental work that it is fragile or more susceptible to tooth decay. The cap is placed right over the damaged tooth, creating a new healthy tooth.
- Dental crowns can be used to secure dental bridges, dentures, and partial dentures.
To prepare for the dental crown, your dentist will take an impression of your teeth to make a custom crown that fits your smile perfectly. He then will give you a temporary cap while he uses labs located right here in our office to make you the exceptional quality, custom dental crowns that will be permanently fixed to your teeth.